05/24/12, 10:10 am
Hi, Just recently bought a motorcycle off craigslist for $400. He said he has the pink slip and registered as non opt. I later found out that it hasnt been registered since 1997 so totaling $600 back fees. He lied and stopped returning my phone calls. I have the bill of sale and pink slip. Can I take him to small claims and have him pay for the back fees? Thank you
Share This:
United States   |   California  |  Small Claims Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

May 25,2012 9:56 AM

Yes. He made a misrepresentation of a material fact so you should file your small claims action.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: