11/28/12, 8:08 pm
Hello my name is reynalda barnett, l have a lawyer that represent me for a crime that l committed last year. when l came to the lawyer office and talked about my problem he agreed to represent me and his service will cost me 15k if it was a plea guilty but if was a trial it will be additional 15k, under this agreement l deposit 30k in good faith. after l plea guilty this lawyer refuse to give me the 15k back as we agreed. can l do something to make him return this money??
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Nevada  |  Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Cost: Free


Brian Pezzillo Says:

Feb 06,2013 5:49 PM

I would recommend contacting the State Bar of Nevada.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Brian Pezzillo
Pezzillo Lloyd
6725 Via Austi Pkwy, Ste. 290,Las Vegas, NV 89119

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon