Status: New     11/30/15, 2:02 pm
Hello, I live in Louisiana with my daughter who is 6 years old and her father has been in prison most of her life and recently got married but supposedly they live in Texas. Well I have been trying to get him to be consistent with helping me out with her for a very long time now. My question is if I put him on child support how does that work now that he is living another state and also can her income be included as his income because he doesn't work.
United States   |   Louisiana  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Waiting for attorney response...