04/14/12, 4:04 am
My girlfriend and I bought a house, we are now breaking up. She is on the deed, not the loan. Do I need an attorney?
Share This:
United States   |   California  |  Property Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

Apr 14,2012 6:17 PM

If she is willing to quitclaim her interest over to you then probably not but it really depends on what she is asking. If she is being unreasonable then you should seek the advice of an attorney and you may have to file a quiet title action.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: