11/03/12, 9:09 am
My friend is a Korean and she's involved in domestic violence and they both went to jail and also doesn't speak very good English. She was the one with physical injury, but the husband is supposed to be the victim. Obviously there was a big communication gap, he's 6 foot tall big American guy and she's very tiny about 100 pounds. She's supposed to go to court the 8th of November,my question is what does she need to do so she can have an enterpreter in the court room?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Divorce Law
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Nov 04,2012 8:05 PM

The court will order an interpreter for the court room, that won't be the problem. She really should consider hiring an attorney to help her out through this if the district attorney does not dismiss at the first appearance.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon