04/24/12, 2:02 am
I was found not guilty back in 2007, and for the past couple of years seeking steady employment. Recently an employer wanted to hire me but stated there was a red flag for a conviction, and stated I needed to get a disposition stating not guilty. When I received the papers is says the case was dismiss but there was a typo that states I was guilty. And the court wrote me a temporary letter stating the court made a typo. Until I go back in front of a judge. Can I sue? How will I know the years I applied for employment this is what pops up
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   California  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

Apr 24,2012 9:22 AM

No you will not be able to sue but this probably popped up every time you applied for a job.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon