11/25/12, 12:12 pm
I have been falsely accused of a serious offense. What do I do?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Nov 25,2012 9:01 PM

First, you need to make sure you DO NOT speak to the police at all, under any circumstances. I will say it again, DO NOT SPEAK TO THE POLICE. Second, you need to sit down and speak with a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. You need to get representation. My firm offers free consultations and we would be happy to speak with you further about this matter.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon