04/27/13, 4:04 pm
My daughter has been married for 7 yrs. Two children, 2 and 4.She is a stay at home mom. My son-in-law has decided that he is going to move out. Money is the reason he gives. There is no adultery, drugs, or alcohol involved. He has said that my daughter and her children will have to move because he will not/cannot pay their rent. We live in New York state. I am assuming that as long as they are still married, that he is required to pay his family's living expenses. True? Thank you very much
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Apr 29,2013 11:37 AM

My partner, Mark Lefkowicz, can certainly help. He’s very experienced in that area. We have an easily accessible Long Island office. Our telephone number there is: (516) 515-1LAW or (516) 515-1529

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon