04/27/12, 1:01 pm
My daughter is 19years old and will turn 20 in September but she is not going to college and is working full time do i still has to pay child support seeing that she is working,what should i do.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Louis Sternberg Says:

May 08,2012 4:12 PM

You can petition the court to modify your child support obligation but, generally, unless the child is entirely self-supporting, the court will not terminate the support order.

It is always advisable to contact an attorney. For a consultation, please contact my office at 631-600-3295. We offer very low rates and free consultations.

Louis Sternberg
Law Office of Louis L. Sternberg
775 Park Ave, Suite 356,Huntington, NY 11743

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon