I have a Cuban friend who is currently l.. | Ask Legal Expert


  12/31/16, 12:12 pm
I have a Cuban friend who is currently living in Moscow. He would love to visit the United States. Is it possible-- if I make a Letter of Invitation-- for him to visit me in New York?



United States   |   New York  |  Immigration Law
Cost: Free


Raymond Lahoud Says:

Jun 04,2017 6:57 AM

Of course a letter of invitation works. More important, however, is that the non-immigrant visa application is accurately completed and submitted to the US Consulate. Any errors could jeopardize approval. Also, you have to show that he does not have an immigrant intent (an intention to stay in the United States if the visa is granted). Feel free to call to discuss further.

Raymond Lahoud
Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, PA: Immigration Law Group
Suite 502,Allentown, 515 W Hamilton Street 18101

Share This: