03/18/13, 10:10 am
Could I file for full custody of my daughter even though her dad has payed for child support for three years already?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Mar 22,2013 2:15 PM

Paying for child support has very little to do with who has "custody." To start with, you need to sit down with a family law attorney. Next, you need to file a petitioner for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities. The issue is that who gets what for parenting time and decision making responsibilities is a very fact specific issue and is also dictated by the courts as much as it is the information you present.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon