03/21/13, 9:09 am
I closed on my house over 20 years ago. I just learned that it is missing a CO on a conversion that was done long before I purchased it. I feel I was wronged by the seller as well as my closing attorney. What can I do?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Real Estate and Real Property
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 25,2013 9:15 AM

You may have a cause of action against the seller if there was fraud. Contact my office to discuss and ask for Mark Lefkowicz, Esq. 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon