10/15/12, 4:04 pm
I have a very close female friend here in Colorado that is having problems with an ex-boyfriend that will not move out of her house. He probably moved in a year ago, but the relationship has now gone sour and he will not move out. It is solely her house and also her place of business for she does in-home daycare...she has called the police and they stated that becasue it is his place of residence they could not force him to leave, but it isn't his place at all, it is hers. The situation is becoming more and more volatile for he is now without a job and is constantly yelling at her in front of both her kids and her daycare children. What can she do? I am growing concerned for her saftey...
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Civil Litigation Law
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Oct 17,2012 3:24 PM

She may, in fact, have to have him civilly evicted. Look up, on Google, the civil eviction process and that should provide you some guidance.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon