08/24/15, 9:09 am
My childs mother wants to give me custody of my children, what is the quickest and easiest way to get this done.
United States   |   New York  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Aug 31,2015 12:43 PM

There are several considerations that must be addressed that include, but are not limited to: age, support, location and more. Please contact Mark Lefkowicz of my office at 212-766-5665 for assistance

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: