09/30/14, 12:12 am
My 6yr old son has carried my last name for the past five years, however his father requested a name change; and was granted a name change on a default. I plan to appeal the judge's decision. I do plan on getting a lawyer but I'm not quite sure what type of lawyer...
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Appeals and Writs
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Sep 30,2014 12:39 PM

Contact my office and speak with Mark Lefkowicz for assistance. Very truly yours, Eric Gottfried Tel #: 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon