03/17/13, 9:09 am
With my brother we stared a venture and also an S Corporation. Each of us in the paperwork has 100 each of the 200 total shares. A third guy wanted to make an investment. A friend of my brother is he. He deposited 100,000 into our company's checking account over the course of a couple of months, with no agreement on paper for anything. Now he is making intrusive demands. Can we just give him his money back and tell him to get lost? He has no rights, as he is no shareholder, am I correct?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Contracts
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 18,2013 11:27 AM

You should immediately consult with an attorney that can delve, deeper, into the nature of your dealings and relationshp with this "investor" Call, Mark Lefkowicz, of my office.

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon