04/29/15, 11:11 pm
What type of attorney do I need? Hackensack, NJ For the past 6 months or so I am being accused of sleeping with my neighbor. It is to the point where I am scared for my life. My fiance was secretly recording my house on a cell phone recorder. My fiance is ready to go to the police because he thinks he hears me being raped and beaten by my neighbor on these recordings any day now. He thinks I was not only having an affair but he also thinks I wanted to do this. He is getting more and more dangerous minded. I need help immediately. What can I do to get these recordings cleared up?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Computer & Technology Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

May 04,2015 11:27 AM

Do you reside in New York or NJ ? Contact my office for assistance. Tel #; 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon