04/17/12, 9:09 pm
Hi I was arrested for reckless driving and evasion. I went to court and we are trying to see if i can drop it down to a speeding ticket. Do you think that would be possible ? I have a pharmacy tech license and if they charge me with anything i could loose it ? I was not evading. What can I do ?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   California  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

Apr 18,2012 9:31 AM

I am assuming you already have an attorney since you said "we". If you have an attorney you need to consult with him on this matter as he or she would be in a better position to know what can be done since they would have the discovery. If you are not happy with this attorney, find another one.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon