03/20/13, 4:04 pm
after a almost 2 years on a personal injury case i recieve an invoice with charges on it.and on it say closed back in feburary.can a lawyer close my case without prior contacting me.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Personal Injury and Tort Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 25,2013 9:16 AM

In order for your lawyer to settle your case you would need to sign releases. However, it is possible that your case was dismissed. Contact my office for assistance. 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon