05/11/12, 12:12 am
acquitted of DUI do I get my car back from forfeiture?
Share This:
United States   |   Minnesota  |  Drunk Driving & DUI Law
Cost: Free


Christian Peterson Says:

May 20,2012 8:43 PM

If you didn't challenge the forfeiture by filing a judicial demand, then unfortunately you don't have the ability to get your car back. If you did file a demand, then likely the prosecutor will give the vehicle back to you automatically.

Enter disclaimers

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson Law Firm
404 E 1st Ave,Shakopee, MN 55379

Share This: