01/18/13, 7:07 pm
I was in a bus accident when I was six years old i was seriously injured, however my parent never sued for compensation. can I as an adult bring a compensation suit now.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Vehicle Accident Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Feb 05,2013 9:33 AM

Most injury cases have a 3 year statute of limitations. However, there is a "toll" on that statute for those under 18. Your ability to sue depends on your age now. Please call my office to arrange an appointment. I welcome the opportunity to help. Eric J. Gottfried Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP 150 Broadway | Suite 1007 | New York, NY 10038 E-mail: EJG@LGLAWYERS.COM Main Office Telephone: 212-766-5665 | Facsimile: 212-608-5201 Call us Toll-Free at 1-88-88-LAW-FIRM Visit our brand-new online law offices at: WWW.LGLAWYERS.COM or e-mail us at: INFO@LGLAWYERS.COM

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon