01/29/18, 6:06 pm
I was in a car accident in a school parking lot. The corner was too narrow for two cars when we approached, I saw her come too close and stopped, the front end of her car hit mine from the middle of the driver's door and kept going. I immediately called the police and they sent an officer who worked in the school, she told me since it was private property I would have to do a driver's exchange, which I did. She also told me to move to the front of the school. She never did file an accident report, nor did she document the scene and didn't provide any for the incident report. It's basically my word against her word, but I have a witness. What should I do
Share This:
United States   |   Florida  |  Property Law
Cost: Free


Sean Cleary Says:

Mar 13,2018 6:51 AM

You might be found partially at fault for the accident. If you weren't seriously hurt the simplest thing to do is just let the insurance companies fight it out between them.

No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website. You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading. Any assistance you may receive using any this website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation. You must not rely on the legal information on our website as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on our website. Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.

Sean Cleary
The Law Offices of Sean M. Cleary
19 W Flagler St #618,Miami, Florida 33130

Share This: