10/07/13, 6:06 am
I got into a car accident. The car I got into an accident with had no insurance and refused to take the breathalyzer test. My car insurance only had liability coverage no collusion. Is there something I can do to get a car back or better yet file a lawsuit against this person?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Accident Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Oct 15,2013 12:15 PM

You have several remedies available to you. However, you must act very quickly under applicable New York law. Please contact me at the below telephone number to enable us to help you. Eric Gottfried, Esq. We have an office in easily accessible in Westchester or can come to you in Rockland County. Our Westchester telephone number is: (914) 295-0078

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon